Model 335 Load Box
3-Phase Phantom Load Testing
CT Burden Added Testing
One Lightweight Package- Includes Storage of Cables and Probes
Raising the Standard in Electric Meter Test Equipment
The PowerMaster Model 335 Load Box is a revolutionary new electric meter test equipment accessory that complements the already versatile 3 Series. By utilizing a Model 335 with a 3 Series, the user will have the ability to perform 3-phase phantom load meter testing up to 5A while implementing the new current harmonic waveforms from ANSI C12.20.
In addition, this accessory will give the user the ability to perform a CT burden added test along with the 3 Series exclusive burden measurement test. Its compact size allows the 335, the 3 Series, and all standard accessories to be stored in the same carrying case. With the added functionality of the 335, the lightweight 3 Series is truly a step above.
- Alternative to the devices presently available for purchase;
- Smaller, more convenient device;
- True one-case solution, containing the analyzer, cables, and probes all in one case
- Able to leave the cables connected to analyzer to reduce the amount of time hooking up cables at each site
- Internal battery;
- Improved reliability and shorter downtimes;
- IEC 61010 safety certification